Sunday 19 January 2014

Highlight your natural beauty

First I will say that I do not wear a lot of make up. The right expression is hardly any and if I do I wear only an eye liner and a bb cream... and in the rare cases I do wear make up, it is all natural colours. But when I was offered to review the Fusion Beauty Ultraflesh Shine Box (Enhancer powder, Cream Shimmers, Highlighter eyeliner)I was a bit hesitant but when I saw how natural and pretty the colours are I knew that I will put it into a good use. 

  • 2x All Over Highlighter
  • 2x All Over Shimmer
  • 1x All Over Enhancer
I was too impatient to wait and take pictures while unboxing it, so I will just mention that it was really nicely packed with white ribbon and shiny gift wrap for the box itself, perfect presentation!
When I opened the product I was surprised that the texture of the shimmer isn't so powdery but instead it is gives your face the warmth that highlights your features. 
The small eye liner pencils are ideal to highlight the corner of your eyes after applying black eyeliner. The contrast is so pretty!One of the best things about the product is that it is very blendable, you can wear it in a combination with other similar colours or just on its own for more natural look. 
The  cream and powder products are seperated in different layers which means there won't be any confusion mixing them(very very handy). 
The powder producs consists of pinky/bronze tones and makes the blending even easier. The shimmer is not on large chunks providing an excellent application with a brush.

But the best feature for me is that the whole box is a super compact size which you can carry around in your handbag with no problem.


I was very impressed that StrawberryNET offer free shipping and it is very fast too, I wasn't expecting my box for another 2-3 days but it came very quickly. The amount of offers and discounts they have is great too, there is always some interesting offers to take advantage of.


































I hope my review was helpful to you if you decide to go for and get the product, if not there are plenty of amazing beauty products at the StrawberryNET so you will sure find the best one for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...