Monday 3 December 2012

Tattoo me with a feather!

Have you wondered whether to get a tattoo or not?I bet most girls have considered the possibility of marking their bodies with something beautiful like a butterfly,a fairy or a feather at least once in their life.
Well at least I have considered it...more than once.But I still don't have the guts to just close my eyes and do it.I don't thin it's something to be afraid of,I just feel like it is personal and it shouldn't be a random drawing that you just pick at the studio. Doing it just for the sake of it is wrong and immature. Because it's a form of art that will stay with you, probably till the rest of your life,so think about it before jumping to the tattoist chair.
If I ever feel the urge and the motivation I need to get one,I will do it and I won't think twice...but just for now let's have a look at some pretty good pieces of art.

pictures:tumblr.com;collages:made by me

pictures:tumblr.com;collages:made by me











































































Do you have a tattoo?And does it have a secret meaning or it's something you really like?
Let me know in the comments below :)

Follow me on Facebook//Twitter//Pinterest//Bloglovin'

~xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Those are some gorgeous tattoos! I could see myself getting the camera although that one is a little bit warped. The tree is amazing but a huge commitment.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of cherry blossom on my rib cage. I basically decided I wanted something pretty and cherry blossom symbolizes that all things are fleeting as it only blooms for such a short time. I kind of like the 'don't sweat the small stuff' vibe and just went for it! Now thinking of more... they are addictive!

    Jox amomentwithjo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...