Thursday 11 October 2012

How to make old clothes like new ones?

As I said before I love crafting,but I mainly observe other people create wonderful things.I have a few pieces I created myself and I will probably find the time to post them here as well.
But anyway I found that amazing girl who is constantly making old clothes look like new ones.
I will show you some examples and you will see exactly what I am talking about!














































































































Don't you think that she is amazing?Be sure to check out her blog 49 dresses.

Leave your comments below with more crafty blogs,please!I am on a hunt!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me! I'd love to see some of your own projects some time, can't wait until you share those!

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets do it, link it Emd and you can learn more furniture.
    From Emd blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...