Monday 27 October 2014

Jingle All The Way

A few days ago a friend of mine said she has already done her Christmas shopping, I was both surprised and worried. Am I doing the Christmas shopping wrong?
Every year I tend to get all my Christmas presents and decoration the first week of December, but when you have everyone around you shopping for the holidays, you start questioning your method.
So this year I am doing Christmas shopping a lot earlier!

I have started with getting a few small Christmas presents yesterday along with ribbons and wrapping paper. I have made up my mind about the colours; wrapping paper - either gold or red and colourful vintage looking ribbons, they are all so adorable, can't wait to show you the finished wrapped presents!

As for the table decoration, I am considering three different options, hopefully your comments will help me choose one of them. I am leaning towards the Winter Wonderland but love the other two as well.

Let me know what you think about the three options I am torn between and soon will post a
lot more Christmas updates!


                         Winter Wonderland // Winterly Red // Non-Traditional Christmas








































Lots of love,

Bobbie

Follow me on Facebook//Twitter//Pinterest//Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Leather sofa is my favorite style among all 2 seat sofa, you can learn more about furniture by Emd furniture on it.
    Barcelona chair replica is my favorite style among all Leather sofa, you can learn more about furniture by emdfurniturecenter on it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...