Tuesday 12 November 2013

Pink & Gold Theme Party Ideas

Don't you get inspired only by seeing beautiful pictures and colours? Well I do and I find it overwelming sometimes, it makes me want to start scrapbooking streight away with so many ideas about my future wedding, parties, gatherings with friends, travels and so many other inspirational thoughts running wild through my head. In fact, it is decided, I am starting a scrapbook, remind me to keep you updated how it is going. I know the first thing I will put there, a beautiful ideas how to make pink and gold colours theme party.

Aren't these pictures just gorgeous? The Victorian Mask is from Tom Banwell Designs Shop on Etsy. It gives you that mysterious look and with a proper make up you can easily steal the night.





































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...