Saturday 19 January 2013

Saturday DIY!

I discovered the world of crafts and DIYs last year between my studies and the little free time I had reading blogs and stumbling upon some very creative websites with many wonderful ideas I never thought exist.
Of course I bookmarked a bunch, making them my everyday routine in the long hours of travelling in London. They can be quite interesting and informative, therefore I almost missed my bus stop a couple of times. My newest discoveries in the DIY area include some of my favourite websites listed below :)


A Beautiful Mess - one of the most creative websites out there, thanks to Elsie and Emma. This time the two talented girls present this light headboard, which is a very creative decoration idea for any type of room.








































I love the originality Geneva from A pair and a spare has when it comes to DIY fashion. Who can come up with  a better idea for that skirt?































This stylish ring doesn't cost a fortune, just a small part of tile and a little of your time! Great DIY project from FabYouBliss!
































I hope you liked my selection of DIYs I found this week! I you decide to try some of them, send pictures to my facebook page, so anyone can see your masterpiece ;)


Follow me on Facebook//Twitter//Pinterest//Bloglovin'

3 comments:

  1. Great DIY's! I'm really loving that skirt.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta love your blog. its sooo cool! new follower! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...