Sunday 27 January 2013

Grey-ish Beauties

Is it just me, or the grey colour feels so perfect for the winter? I discoved it recently while reading an article on how to match a grey t-shirt...and it turned out it goes with pretty much everything! In honour of that "new" discovery I made, I put an outfit together, it is not entirely grey, but I like how the dark colours go together on a winter day. Plus all the items are from Oasap.com, which a great place for high street fashion clothes. In the next post I will show you what I got from them, but until then here is the outfit!


































OASAP: Jacket, shoes, leggings, sweater, bag

Follow me on Facebook//Twitter//Pinterest//Bloglovin'

~xoxo

3 comments:

  1. thanks for your visit!:) i follow you now, and you?:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boots are amazing!

    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is perfect. The style seems to be amazing, and it appears to be very well made.The color is unique and bright which makes you be attractive. Enjoy sheepskin jackets on cwmalls.com a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...