Thursday 31 January 2013

Colourful hearts!


My previous post was dedicated to OASAP street fashion, because I like getting recommendations from my friends when they discover a great store they only know about. Well OASAP is not a store no one ever heard of, I can see that it is quite popular especially here in England, where the online shopping reaches new horizons.
When I travel to work every morning, I see people buying clothes on their smartphones, so I believe it is something completely random now. As far as I am concerned I prefer the “old-fashioned” way… but since some brands don’t actually have stores, then we have no choice but to purchase clothes online. The best thing about OASAP is that they are very quick in dispatching the items, it happens pretty much within 1-2 business days. The waiting period is not a long one as well, so that is a one red point in my notebook!

My package consists of a set of amazing earrings( I told you how much I like earrings) and a beautiful cute heart top for the spring season. The material is very light and flowy, exactly how I imagined it to be. That was actually one of my rare experiences of being completely happy with my online orders. Here is how they look like, be sure to check them out and leave a comment below of your recent online shopping experiences.
Plus Oasap have a sale now, so it's the right moment for a bargain ;)

Flower shaped pearl earrings // Colorful Sweet Hearts Printing Turned Cuff Short Sleeve Chiffon T-shirt
















































































































Follow me on Facebook//Twitter//Pinterest//Bloglovin'

~xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lovely earrings! I like the shape, it looks so stylish! I've also ardered from OASAP and I am very happy with my orders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw there is a discount now, so I am almost positive that heart t-shirt will be mine! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...