Tuesday 9 October 2012

Cupcakes day!

It's been a long long pause in my writing here.It's not bcause I don't have anything to say,it's just the lack of time.
But no worries I promise to post at least 3 times a week now with everything that interest me and the life around me.
I am in London and since I work as a freelancer now I have some spare time to share with you!
Today I was desperate to find a good cupcake recipe!I thought that it's going to be very easy but believe me there tons of awesome recipes out there and I don't believe a lifetime will be enough to try all of them.For now I decided to stick with this one I found in a lovely blog/web site called Ming makes cupcakes.Check it out and try at least one of the 33 beautifully made cupcakes!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...