Thursday 12 April 2012

Try the Nutella Mug Cake

The whole "cake in a mug" must be strange to you,it was definitely strange to me until I found that recipe during a random "cake recipes" search on Google. I tried it and it worked!Imagine my surprise when I ate a small cake from my big mug...it's so cute! I will take photos next time I try the recipe but for now see the original one.


Nutella Mug Cake
Ingredients
4 tablespoons self rising flour
4 tablespoons white granulated sugar
1 egg
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
3 tablespoons Nutella
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
Method
1. Combine all ingredients in a large coffee mug. Whisk well with a fork until smooth. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 – 3 minutes. (Time depends on microwave wattage. Mine took 1 /2 minutes.) Top with whipped cream and a little chocolate sauce if desired.
2. Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Enjoy!
Note: Depending on the wattage of your microwave, you may have to increase cooking time.
Makes 1 very large serving.



All credits for the recipe go to Family-kitchen!

Give it a try and I am looking forward to your response! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...