Monday 30 April 2012

Outfits I like this week

As you know I am a bit of a recently become fashion freak,it's strange for me because until last year fashion was one of my least favourite topics.But the past year change the was I see thing around me,how I see myself as well.So let's get to the point here are some of my recent fashion favourite finds!









































Here is Sidney from TheDayBookBlog.I love her style and her blog (her son is one of the cutest little boys ever).In this outfit I really like the wedges( even though you can't see them in this picture) and the blazer.The combination between colours and fabrics looks very well put together :)









































My next find is Kimberly's outfit.Her blog Eat.Sleep.Wear is one of my daily stops.I like the blazer,the bag and the hat and I think they go really well with the denim.









































And last but not least is Maya's back to black outfit. I really like her blog I heart Maya and I am looking forward to new updates from her.

So these are the outfits I am loving this week.
Stay safe and happy....and keep reading my "not so good but soon to be improved" blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...