Tuesday 24 April 2012

Outfit Inspiration

I was looking for a spring/summer outfit inspirations when I came across this lovely maxi dress and denim mixture by Katie from Skunkboyblog.I have been following her blog for a couple of months now and she is always so adorable!








































Dress: vintage from Ebay;  Denim jacket: really old;  Shoes: Saltwater Sandals;  Sunglasses: Target;  Spyglass Necklace: c/o Unexpected Expectancy;  Amethyst Necklace: Camp and Quarry (gift from Elsie);  Scarf: c/o Three Bird Nest



My quest for inspirations continues.The next stop is Kendi Everyday with her spring outfit.Love the colours!








































And my last stop for today is Andrea's outfit.Her blog blondebedhead is one of the websites i check on a daily basis!I definitely have something for maxi dresses and jackets this spring.




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...