Thursday 26 April 2012

Crafty Thursday

One of my all time favourite craft websites is CraftGawker and thanks to it I found this blog cous cous tangerine and specifically this lovely tutorial which I am going to try.

































My craft quest continues to a very special blog with lots of useful tutorials stars for streetlights!
This leather pennant necklace is a must have piece from my list for this summer but instead of spending money on it I am planning on making it :)




















And last but not least is the silk ring tutorial from The Lovely dept.I think it will be pretty hard to make it stay since it's from silk but it looks cute and I am going to give it a try.








































That's all from me now...happy crafting!xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my necklace!! I'd love to see it if you ever make one and post it! ;)

    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much or your comment! :) I will link you the post when i make it :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for featuring my DIY silk ring tutorial! Your about me is probably the sweetest I've ever read. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! :) I really appreciate that! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...